Saturday, January 20, 2007

  • Crazy is a relative term in my family!
  • Men, chocolate, and coffee are all better rich.
  • Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
  • Procrastinate now, don't put it off.
  • A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.
  • A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
  • The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
  • If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
  • Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
  • When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
  • Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now.
  • If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
  • Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
  • What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
  • My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
  • Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
  • To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
  • Drive carefully, 90% of people are accidents.
  • I'll be sober tomorrow but you'll be ugly for the rest of your life.
  • "I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on ebay."
  • The Earth Is Full - Go Home.
  • If We Quit Voting, Will They All Go Away?
  • Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.
  • All Men Are Animals; Some Just Make Better Pets.
  • "POLITICIANS & DIAPERS BOTH NEED TO BE CHANGED, AND FOR THE SAME REASON"
  • Save the environment... plant a Bush back in Texas.
  • None of us are virgins, life has screwed us all
  • everyone in life has a purpose, even if its to serve as a BAD EXAMPLE
  • "I'm going to live life or die trying"
  • Learn from the mistakes of others, because you can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
  • "I tried sniffing coke once, but the ice cubes stuck in my nose"
  • "It is not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility"!
  • Consciousness- that annoying time between naps.

No comments: